9 May 2012

Welcome

A few weeks ago my parents started to clean up the attic and I came across the old box of my Nintendo Entertainment System. It brought back a lot of memories. And that inspired me to hook up my old gaming consoles and play some old games. Too bad, the games don't look as good as they used to be. Not because I'm used too my Xbox 360 and HD graphics, no they didn't look good because of my 42" Plasma TV with some old 8-bit console hooked up to it. Luckily I've got some alternatives and I enjoyed every single minute of playing Mario again.

Playing Mario again and dusting off all the classic games I own, I decided to check into them one more time and write down my opinion. A bit for personal storage, so I know in a few years which games are worth to play with my young nieces and nephews, but maybe also for my own kids.

So stay tuned, soon I'll have my first review ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment